Sunday, January 09, 2005

Lusername

That series of characters you fill in before you type in your passwords, that series which includes alphanumerics if you are not one of the lucky few, that's what I'm talking about. Commonly known as the username, a better term for it would be 'lusername', as Florist correctly points out below. If all the man hours used up in selecting a lusername were used towards something more constructive, such as building bridges, I'm sure all the worlds waterways would be covered by now.

So as I spend the better half of a day running out of patience selecting and registering a lusername for this website which provides quality news on the stock market, I can't help but wonder where all the winnernames went.

1 Comments:

Blogger Florist said...

I am not sure if you know this already, but the technical term for user is luser. So, losername should be lusername. ;)

May the force be with you.

Monday, January 10, 2005 10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home